There are breaking changes in the API between v0.3.0 and v1.0.0. The old API was not maintainable and to avoid the list of parameters growing even more, the decision to move to a new API was made.
Backwards incompatible changes
- Completely changed API to reduce the number of parameters. Factored out functions to deal with specific aspects of the visual representation of tokens to functions
- Dropped the
scales based colors in favour of D3 scales and legends.
- Added leaflet-based
renderer that draws the process map on a geographical map.
initial_ parameters to control the initial playback state.
repeat_ parameters to control how the animation is repeated.
- Many other small improvements and tweaks.
- Added legend using d3-legend
- Added Shiny selection event handlers
- Added animation_mode
off to support use cases without animation but selection features.
- Changed to use d3-scales to support auto generation of legends. The use of the ggplot scales is deprecated and will be removed.
- Bugfix: Play/Pause button did not work with multiple widgets on one page
- Bugfix: 0 duration animation caused issues on Firefox and Safari
- Timeline slider
- Jitter option
- Opacity option
- Shape option
- Pass-through options to processmapR
- Re-use processmapR calculations (thanks for @gertjanssenswillen)